PCH&S builds and installs new PCs, LANs and WANs.
We upgrade and repair existing computer systems even if we did not build or sell them (i.e. Dell, HP, Apple, etc.)
We troubleshoot PC and Mac problems, including the prevention, diagnosis and repair of systems that are infected with viruses and malware.
PCH&S offers an annual service contract that includes on-site routine maintenance, free telephone tech support, and remote data backup/storage solutions.
Over-the-Phone Voice Support and Computer Remote-Control Assistance Monday through Friday, 9AM-5PM and Evenings and Weekends by Appointment. We will get you past the little “bumps in the road” within minutes of your call!
We can perform swing migrations of existing Windows servers to new hardware platforms as well as bare metal cloning of existing workstations to new Windows PCs and laptops.
PCH&S also offer software installation, custom software development and software training for Windows PCs and Macs.
‣ Design and Install Local and Wide- Area Networks (LANs and WANs)
‣ Upgrade Hardrives and RAM
‣ Repair PCs, Macs and Laptops
‣ Server Swing Migrations
‣ Workstation “Bare-metal” Cloning
‣ Troubleshoot Network Connection Issues
‣ Troubleshoot Printing Issues
‣ Troubleshoot Backup Issues
‣ Installation of OSs, Applications and Utilities
‣ Software Application Customization
‣ Software Application Development
‣ Software Application Training
‣ Software Application Support
‣ No Charge for Telephone Tech Support Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM
‣ No Charge for Travel Time (Maximum of One-hour Round-trip)
‣ Annual, Bi-Annual or Quarterly On– Site Routine Maintenance (Including Anti–Virus & Anti-Malware Updates & Scans)
‣ Remote Monitoring of Backups
‣ 25% Discount for all Training Classes
It’s wonderful to have a personal ‘help desk’ – and that’s what we consider Dave Goldsmith’s PC Hardware & Software organization to be.
Home computers are complicated and are continually becoming more so. Fortunately Mr. Goldsmith is always up to date and it’s a relief to have answers to problems only a phone call away.
We are delighted with Dave Goldsmith’s knowledge, expertise and patience – and we’re happy to have an annual service contract that assures our home PC will always be up and running.Rosalind and Paul Heid
Contact Us Today!